Friday, September 4, 2009

Back into the Just of things

I know, I know...it has been a really long time since I have posted on my blog, and from here on out I am promising to post on a weekly basis.

So after a long, great weekend at Harvest Festival...things are starting to get back to normal. Harvest Festival was wonderful. I had a great time hanging out with great friends and seeing all of my friends and family stop by our booth to check things out. I was so grateful to share a booth with my friend Rochelle. Our booth looked great.

Besides taking a couple of days to relax from the longs hours I put in to get ready for the show...some other exciting things happened. We have been trying to potty train my two year old son now for a couple of weeks and I am proud to say that he took his first poop and pee on the potty all by himself, well except for the fact of me helping him get up on the potty because he is too short...lol! I have to say I am one proud mama. I know, I know it is sad that the highlight of my week is my son going poop and pee on the potty, but hey if you have kids you understand. It is a work in progress and I have to say that he is doing really well.

As for the rest of the week, I have a couple custom orders I need to get to work on and I have some inventory to get ready for another show that I will be attending in October in California. Once again, I will be sharing a booth with my friend Rochelle in Claremont, CA on October 24th from 9am-5pm. It should be a great show and I am very excited for it.

1 comment:

  1. Potty trainging is rough ... especially for boys! Keep it up! He'll get the hang of it before you know it! Glad to hear everything is going well. Things are going well here in Utah. Just busy working. Well, I love ya and miss ya. Tell Joe Hi for me! =)

    ReplyDelete