Sunday, September 13, 2009

Custom Orders are the BEST!

This week I have been busy with over 3 custom orders! I love custom orders, it is so great to come up with something new. I have been covered in glue up to my armpits and paper up to my head...lol! Not to mention all the paint that I am still trying to clean out from under my finger nails.

I have had such a great time with these custom orders. I have also been working on some sample wedding invitations for a friend that I graduated from high school with.

I feel like super mom and super crafter this week, but no complaints...I love staying busy.

Here are the frames that I have been working on for a customer for a bachlorette party photo.






And here are some of the samples of the wedding invitations...although I made like 8 different samples.




2 comments:

  1. WOW..those are AWESOME!! Congrats on your orders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Super busy blogger, I have neglected checking in on you, and now three new posts!!!! you have been busy,everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete