Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where Brainstorming Leads You....to GREAT IDEAS!

This past weekend was a busy one! A craft fair downtown for two nights, which lead to brainstorming with a friend on new ideas for my business. We came up with so many great things...where learning how to sew is going to take place very soon. I have been racking my brain for days on how to create these Cookie Sheet Calendars that we came up with and I finally just went for it. Here are just a few photos of the almost finished product. All that is left is the numbers, which I am creating out of glass marbles and turning them into magnets. Each month is magnetized and can be switched out, and there is even a little spot for a photo. I think that it turned out very well...and this got me thinking of another idea that I am going to start working on this week for the holidays. I am so excited to work on some new things and bring something different to the table!





3 comments:

  1. Hey KP! These look absolutely amazing! I'm glad that you finally have joined the blog world! I cant wait to see more pictures of Joey and of all the crafty stuff you make. Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! That is ADORABLE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been blog stalking you for weeks now, get to posting sister :)
    have you gotten any new things done? I am dying to know.

    ReplyDelete