Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Nervous Entry

Hello there! This is my first blog as a blogger. I have heard so much about blogging from friends and family and I thought why not give it a shot. It is not only a great way to communicate between friends and family, but it is a great way to journal about my daily events! It is crazy how you go from writing in a paper journal everyday to posting your daily events and thoughts on the internet. The joy of technology! I have to say that for my first blog, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have to admit I was a little nervous to write my first blog, but once you sit down and do it the words just keep pouring out.

As to that, I have a wonderful day in store! Spending the day with my little guy, maybe a craft project in the works for him and I. It is always the best to watch him paint or color, because it reminds me of myself as I do my crafts everyday for my business. The creativity and the look on his face is how I feel while I am doing my work. Even though he is only 21 months, he has alot of passion for coloring and painting...maybe he is taking after his mother's artistic ability....lol, in my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment