Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Back on Track!!

Hello there! So it is about time that I got back on track with my blog, considering we have a little girl on the way Friday and I will be one busy mommy and want to make sure to document everything happening in our lives. Things are pretty exciting in the Campo household this week. Mom/Grandma from New York flies in this evening and Joey's baby sister/our little girl will be here on Friday by 1pm. Although, I am not thrilled that I have to have another c-section, it will be great to finally meet this little jelly bean that has been doing flips in my tummy for the last 9 months! I can't wait to see what she will look like and to introduce her to Joey. I know he is going to be such a great big brother!

My nerves are just starting to kick in now that my work load has slowed down (taking some time away from my orders). Although I have been through one c-section with my son, Joey I am still nervous to have another. I just pray that everything goes well and that we come home with a healthy, beautiful baby girl!

As for work, I still have about four orders to complete but these will be on hold for a week or so...because I need a break and want to make sure every minute is spent with my two men and our little princess. Check back, because I will be sure to post photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment